Starmage here!! ^_^

Introduce yourself and say hello! Or farewell. Welcome to RpgMaker.org!
Starmage

Starmage here!! ^_^

Post by Starmage » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:03 am

Hi everyone!!! This is Starmage! ^_^ I was invited here by our kindly admin Thephantom! ^_^ I love the new look of rpgmaker.org!! :D Congrats again for this! :D

LagunaX1

Re: Starmage here!! ^_^

Post by LagunaX1 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:45 am

Hey Starmage! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development
Proud Member of the Phanxgames Development Team!

Starmage

Post by Starmage » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi LagunaX1! ^_^ Thank you so much! :) I'm very sure I will! :D

OffbeatJenny

Post by OffbeatJenny » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:23 am

Hello, Starmage! :D I agree, the new site is awesome.
~Jenny

Vesril

Post by Vesril » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Hey, Starmage, and welcome! Glad to see you here.

I recognize your avatar from the old version of the site. How has gave development stuff been going for you, if you've been up to any of that lately? :)

Lightness

Post by Lightness » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Hey, I remember playing Blue Skies (possibly an early version of it even) some odd years ago. I also remember you having a few other games after that, and being impressed by how quickly you were able to finish them. Are you still making new games?

Starmage

Post by Starmage » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Thanks so much for the welcome you guys!! ^_^ <3

@OffbeatJenny - Hello OffbeatJenny! Indeed! ^_^ it is awesome, and I'm excited on how it'll turn out in the future. :D

@Vesril - Hi Vesril! Haha!! Yeah! I guess I've been posting some RM stuff on the old site for quite a lot! XD :D But yeah! It is good to see you here in the new site! ^_^ :D I'm currently working on m very first commercial RM game btw. ^_^

@Lightness - Hello Lightness! And oh my! Haha! Yes! I also remember you giving your wonderful feedback and helped me with a hair recolor for the child rtp faceset of RM2k3! ^_^ XD Thank you so much for that once again, Lightness! :D Oh! And yep, I've been making some projects lately, and I'm now currently developing my very first planned commercial game "Rave Heart". ^_^ I'll probably post a link of my games on this site soon! ;) Oh! And I would also love to see your projects here as well! :D

Vesril

Post by Vesril » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Starmage wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:25 pm
@Vesril - Hi Vesril! Haha!! Yeah! I guess I've been posting some RM stuff on the old site for quite a lot! XD :D But yeah! It is good to see you here in the new site! ^_^ :D I'm currently working on m very first commercial RM game btw. ^_^
Good to know that you are developing a commercial game then! Are you thinking that, when there's a good time toon your end, you might share some about it here on the site? And what RM program are you using to make it?

greenraven

Post by greenraven » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Hey hey. Welcome aboard. :D