Happy New Year!

Join in on the general discussion on anything or everything. No topics that will result in debates or would be distasteful. Keep it clean!
LagunaX1

Happy New Year!

Post by LagunaX1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:06 pm

It's the beginning of a new year, so time to reflect on the past and what not I guess!

My plans for the new year are to do more work, both game wise (Aether Story) and 3d art wise. For Aether Story I'm going to try and treat it more like a job and dedicate a day to doing it with a lunch break, end at 5, which will be Monday. If all goes well look out for a lot more map updates on Discord and out other media shibbatti.

Tuesday will be a day of 3d stuff. Need to get back into it so I'll start off small with like a vase of flowers, then a set of table and chairs, then a fire place with some fire animating. I think my main issue in the past is I always want to make something big and complicated so I'm starting small.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday I'm working at my actual job. Saturday I will dedicate to gaming, catch up on all the games I got last year but haven't played yet. Detroit: become Human I'm currently playing, then I want to beat Red Dead Redemption 2 before I start on my back catalogue.

Sunday is the day of rest!

Other resolutions I have are to learn to drive, finish learning the Saxophone, get a better job, move out etc More just life goals already had.

But yeah! How has your year been? Any plans for the future?
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development
Proud Member of the Phanxgames Development Team!