Join in on the general discussion on anything or everything. No topics that will result in debates or would be distasteful. Keep it clean!
thephantom
Site Admin

Post by thephantom » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:53 pm

What is your Avatar and what is its origins?

Also, if you don't have an Avatar yet set one! If you need help just let me know!
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development

DerVVulfman

Re: Avatar Thread

Post by DerVVulfman » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Dilgear from 'The Slayers'. In the past, I used a still image from a Slayers fan site. But I made the animated gif from some VHS footage. Yep, not just a werewolf, but a regenerating werewolf troll (now immune to silver thanks to Clockwork Angel repeatedly stabbing me in chat with a silver knife :P ).

NOTE: Dilgear does NOT die in the series. He's seen in the very last novel which the anime is based. :D
Up is down. Left is right. And sideways is straight ahead.

OffbeatJenny

Post by OffbeatJenny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:12 am

Mine is of a young brave soul called a dog, of which it’s origins reside in saving the world secretly today!

If only my dog could save the world.

Unfortunately, it hardly knows where it’s own food comes from. Mine is of my male dog, Messi, from a nice breeder. He has 4 siblings; one of which is his sister, Luna. She also lives in the house with us.
~Jenny

greenraven

Post by greenraven » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:20 pm

Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom. It's a great game I played on the PS3 that really touched me. So I decided to make it my avatar.

Before that it was Col Radic from Killzone 2. Bit of a 180 in terms of a moral compass. :lol:

LagunaX1

Post by LagunaX1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:29 pm

Jace Beleren the best Planeswalker (imo) from The Magic the Gather card game. Maybe not in stats or any game mechanical way, just in badassery lol
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development
Proud Member of the Phanxgames Development Team!