Hello!

Introduce yourself and say hello! Or farewell. Welcome to RpgMaker.org!
OffbeatJenny

Hello!

Post by OffbeatJenny » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:36 am

Hi there! I’m OffbeatJenny, but most people call me Jenny. I love dogs :D but I also love games such as Pokémon (Water types are the best!) and Minecraft. Many others, too. Well, hope I’ll get along with everyone here. Welcome and goodbye! :roll:
~Jenny

thephantom
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by thephantom » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:40 am

Thank you for joining and welcome to the site Jenny!!

Everyone Jenny is one of my best viewers of my twitch dev stream. She encourages me to work on days I don't even feel like getting out of bed.

Say hi to Jenny everyone!!
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development

LagunaX1

Post by LagunaX1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:30 am

Hey Jenny!

Good to see a new face as well as old returning members. I agree that pokémon is awesome, but clearly the Steel type are the best! Maybe we can settle on Empoleon lol

P.S - Glad you're around to encourage Phanx, I'm not doing a great job lately!
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development
Proud Member of the Phanxgames Development Team!

Vesril

Post by Vesril » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Hello there, and welcome, Jenny! Glad to have you here!

And thank you for providing our friend thephantom with encouragement. Aetherstory has been worked on for a long, long time now, so someone supporting that game's development process is an awesome thing in my book! :D
LagunaX1 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:30 am
Good to see a new face as well as old returning members. I agree that pokémon is awesome, but clearly the Steel type are the best! Maybe we can settle on Empoleon lol
I was about to argue that water types are pretty diverse and versatile, and specially defensive a lot of the time, but then again, there's the defense of most steel types, and there's my favorite Mega being Metagross...I should take this to another thread, because if I don't, we'll be off-topic for a long while. >.>

Anyhow, though, glad to see a new member of the forum here! I look forward to chatting with you more, and learning more about what specific water types are your favorites, too.

greenraven

Post by greenraven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:42 pm

Hello new person I'm only just now meeting. :D

Lightness

Post by Lightness » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you! :D

DerVVulfman

Post by DerVVulfman » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:03 am

Greetings and Felicitations, Milady.

Not much chance that my niece, Jennifer, happened to wake up on morning and chose to be a Gamer. Naw... :ugeek:

Nope, she's not a PokeMon fan. :lol: Not a PokeFan either, but you might like finding out about the new Live-Action Pikachu movie with Ryan Reynolds coming out.
Up is down. Left is right. And sideways is straight ahead.

Starmage

Post by Starmage » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi OffbeatJenny! ^_^ Welcome! And yes! Pokemon is such a fun RPG experience! :D I'm also fond of the water types all the way! <3 :D