(Re)Introducing...Vesril!

Introduce yourself and say hello! Or farewell. Welcome to RpgMaker.org!
Vesril

(Re)Introducing...Vesril!

Post by Vesril » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:07 am

*waves hi*

Hey, Vesril here. I know some of you are familiar with me as having been part of the old version of the site, but as the site still exists, new version though it may be, so, too, do I still exist.

In the time that I've been away from the forum here (as it was undergoing/preparing for this change), I've been honing music composition and mixing-related skills. At some point down the road, I'll probably be sharing some of my music on here, so you can look forward to that (if you want to, I mean; you don't have to look forward to me sharing music inspired by RPG video games if you don't want to, of course).

Beyond that, it's good to be back! Here's hoping I can find some other familiar usernames in and among the people here, and meet new people interested in games as well.

thephantom
Site Admin

Re: (Re)Introducing...Vesril!

Post by thephantom » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:13 am

Welcome back Andy!!

Can't wait until you populate some of the forums with your lovely music works!
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development

LagunaX1

Post by LagunaX1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:25 am

Hey Andy!

Good to see you supporting the new forum! I'll be looking forward to your musical wizardry!
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development
Proud Member of the Phanxgames Development Team!

Vesril

Post by Vesril » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:20 pm

thephantom wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:13 am
Welcome back Andy!!

Can't wait until you populate some of the forums with your lovely music works!
LagunaX1 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:25 am
Hey Andy!

Good to see you supporting the new forum! I'll be looking forward to your musical wizardry!
Well, gee, now I have to get on composing, don't I? XD

Not that that's a problem, though; I basically breathe video game music daily, especially music from RPGs, and I am trying to become a composer for a profession, so that is all probably for the best here. The more motivators to create more sonic art, the better!

Actually, on that note, and in relation to you two specifically, phantom and Lags (and maybe one or two others if they're interested), would either or both of you be up to listening to pieces of mine every now and then a little before I share them? It often helps me if I can get a couple of opinions on a piece before I go declaring it 'done' and sharing it - especially if it doesn't sound strange to me, but does to others, and I've just grown too used to it to notice any of the problems with it, etc. Either way is fine, of course; just let me know when you both can.

greenraven

Post by greenraven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Hey hey. :D

Lightness

Post by Lightness » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Hey, I know you! :D

Starmage

Post by Starmage » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi Vesril! It's great to see you here! ^_^ And wow! I would love to be able to hear some of your game music compositions sometime! :D Most esp. that they're inspired by RPG game music! <3

Vesril

Post by Vesril » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:17 pm

greenraven wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 pm
Hey hey. :D
Lightness wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:45 pm
Hey, I know you! :D
Starmage wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:30 pm
Hi Vesril! It's great to see you here! ^_^
Hey, indeed! Glad to see you all around here.

Green and Lightness, I'm pretty sure that it has been a good solid while since I last got to post alongside you both on a forum. I'm glad to be able to do so again. :D

And I'm glad to be here Starmage!
Starmage wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:30 pm
And wow! I would love to be able to hear some of your game music compositions sometime! :D Most esp. that they're inspired by RPG game music! <3
Thank you! Yeah, RPGs tend to be a big source of inspiration for my pieces, so hopefully the music won't disappoint. :)