Soup!

Introduce yourself and say hello! Or farewell. Welcome to RpgMaker.org!
greenraven

Soup!

Post by greenraven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey everyone, green here, or greeny, whichever you prefer. Some of you may know me, some of you are new faces and may not, some of you may have gone senile and forgot who I am since we last spoke... :lol:

Eh... I feel like I should make my intro more theatrical but it's too damn early in the morning for something like that. So I guess we'll just go with a standard boring intro. For those of you who don't know me I've been around since the old phanx days, don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure I joined even before Elfio did, making me the senior most member here? Maybe. I dunno. But definitely in the top 5 of old relic members.

I do, well DID, a little bit of everything. Music, art, coding. Jack of all trades kinda guy.

Anyway hey people. :D

Vesril

Re: Soup!

Post by Vesril » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Hey, good to see you here, green! And actually, although I've seen you around for quite some time, I hadn't known that you had done music, art, and coding in relation to this kind of gamedev...do you still play around with any of those, or do more in any of those fields, out of curiosity?

Though...maybe I have been exposed to the fact that you are such a 'jack of all trades,' and am just forgetting...? Hard to tell with this mind what I'm not remembering, after all. :)

OffbeatJenny

Post by OffbeatJenny » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:17 am

Hi, Green! Nice to meet you and hope we get along! Also, you’re intro isn’t basic, I think it’s perfectly fine. :mrgreen:
~Jenny

greenraven

Post by greenraven » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:20 am

Thanks you two.

Nah I haven't really done anything in any of this fields in ages. Keep meaning to but never get around to anything. You know how artist depression gets. :|

LagunaX1

Post by LagunaX1 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:44 am

Hey Green, glad to see you on the forum! Hope things are going well for you!
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development
Proud Member of the Phanxgames Development Team!

thephantom
Site Admin

Post by thephantom » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:27 am

Welcome to the new site green!

Let me know what you would like to see on the site and I will be sure to figure out my best way to add it.
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development

Lightness

Post by Lightness » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:39 pm

greenraven wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:55 pm
I do, well DID, a little bit of everything.
I think we can all relate to this. I remember back when I used to do things too. :lol:

Starmage

Post by Starmage » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi greenraven! It's nice to see you here! :D And oh my! I'm very sure I recognized your name back in 2016 when I was resource hunting for RMXP (My early usage of RMXP days). Were you the talent behind some of the animated battlers I found? If so, then amazing job with 'em! ^_^ :D

Btw, it's amazing that you get to share your talents with us! :)

DerVVulfman

Post by DerVVulfman » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Hahahaha!!!! :lol: Yer still gonna get that, aren't ya Greeny!

Nope, greenraven is not GreenRaven.

Did someone say soup!??? :o
Up is down. Left is right. And sideways is straight ahead.

greenraven

Post by greenraven » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Yeah, what VVulfy said. Throughout my whole amateur gaming career there's been a serious case of mistaken identity. There were actually 3 greenravens out there. I was the least talented of the musketeers. :lol:

I'm an American. The greenraven most people mistook me for is Dutch or Swedish. And the third was I believe Japanese.

And hey to everyone else. Thanks for the warm welcome. :D