Laguna Reporting In!

Introduce yourself and say hello! Or farewell. Welcome to RpgMaker.org!
LagunaX1

Laguna Reporting In!

Post by LagunaX1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:42 am

Hey guys!

I'm Laguna, also known as Mark. I am part of the Phanxgames Team and helping Phanx/Henry out on Aether Story. I help with the story and mapping, and in the not too distant future I will also be creating events, quests, cutscenes and any other job that is within my capacity to do.

Outside of Aether Story I am a 3D artist and animator and can use Adobe programs such as After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere and Photoshop, although I haven't really made anything decent since I left University last year as I got one of those pesky jobs! In fact some of my news years resolutions will be to spend more time doing 3D work and work harder on Aether Story. Maybe if I make a blog on here it will spur me to do stuff? Who knows!

Well, that's all for now! Hope this place takes off!
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development
Proud Member of the Phanxgames Development Team!

thephantom
Site Admin

Re: Laguna Reporting In!

Post by thephantom » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Welcome to the site Laguna!! Nice to have you here!!
AetherStory - Co-op Multiplayer RPG In Development

Vesril

Post by Vesril » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:12 pm

As always, good to have you here, Sir Good Lags/Mark/Elf/whichever-name-or-username-or-nickname-you-intend-to-go-by-this-time! (that was a bit of a text full...)
LagunaX1 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:42 am
Outside of Aether Story I am a 3D artist and animator and can use Adobe programs such as After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere and Photoshop, although I haven't really made anything decent since I left University last year as I got one of those pesky jobs! In fact some of my news years resolutions will be to spend more time doing 3D work and work harder on Aether Story. Maybe if I make a blog on here it will spur me to do stuff? Who knows!
Nice resolution there! Gee, I ought to start thinking about my own New Years resolutions a bit earlier this year...

Anyway though, I'd be interested in seeing your work and updates on a blog, personally. It would be cool to see what you do as you get started on using your talents and skills again!

Here's me sharing in your hope that this site takes off and ascends high into the sky of possibility! (like some great kite that just so happens to get loose for a kid's hand and flies into a plane turbine, causing it to lose course and propel itself downward in tragic trajectory into...oh, wait, this line's basically been used before. =P)

greenraven

Post by greenraven » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:45 pm

I was going to say something sassy and snarky like something Paige would say but I lost my train of thought so I guess I'll just go with a generic greeting instead. Heyo Lagzy boy, long time no see. :D

Lightness

Post by Lightness » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Hey Mark! I didn't know you were helping with Aether Story (I need to get caught up on the progress of that). Glad to see some people here are still working on games.

Starmage

Post by Starmage » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Hi Laguna! ^_^ And wow! It;'s great to know that you're also working with thephantom on Aether! :D I myself would love to see it become a success and play it with you all and friends! ;)

I also wish you the very best on your endeavour of 3D modeling and helping with Aether's story! :D