Skip to Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'I swear to god, this whole time I thought you were a girl...' -MikeCirkaPaige2012-07-10 08:16:46

All Rpg Makers 15% Off here at RpgMaker.org

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thephantom View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Score: 1680
Post Options Post Options   Quote thephantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Rpg Makers 15% Off here at RpgMaker.org
    Posted: 2/08/2014 at 1:41am

We, RpgMaker.org, have teamed up with Enterbrain (the creators of Rpg Maker
XP, VX, VX Ace) to provide you with this 15% off discount on all Rpg Makers
year round! Click the Buy now buttons automatically save 15% on any Rpg Maker of your choice!

Price break down:
Rpg Maker XP normally $24.99, 15% off: now $21.24
Rpg Maker VX normally $59.99, 15% off: now $50.99
Rpg Maker VX Ace normally $69.99, 15% off: now $59.49
RpgMaker.org is an Rpg Maker community website allowing you to share your games, resources, tutorials, and much more! Join our site today and say hello! 

Edited by thephantom - 4/11/2015 at 10:10pm
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)
RpgLegend:
Sponsored Links

LagunaX1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Score: 2709
Post Options Post Options   Quote LagunaX1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/08/2014 at 8:47pm
Nice, seems like a pretty good deal if you don't already own them.
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)

Tigurus Fay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Score: 1213
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tigurus Fay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/10/2014 at 11:25am
I still think ace and all is damned expensive. But well, it is an engine so. I guess that means something. Still a nice discount.
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)
JadenDew View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Score: 280
Post Options Post Options   Quote JadenDew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/12/2014 at 6:26am
Im still waiting for one where they have XP's 3-layer map (can i dream of 4?), XP sprite style but with VX nice art/engine/stats/etc. XD
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)
Lightness View Drop Down
Adept
Adept

Score: 767
Post Options Post Options   Quote Lightness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/12/2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by JadenDew JadenDew wrote:

Im still waiting for one where they have XP's 3-layer map (can i dream of 4?), XP sprite style but with VX nice art/engine/stats/etc. XD

Agreed. Until then, I see no reason to "upgrade."
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)
Tigurus Fay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Score: 1213
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tigurus Fay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/12/2014 at 2:51pm
I sort of hope a new one will come fast. Though I kinda doubt it as loads of resources packs/dlc for Ace is being spit out the last few months.
And the fact that I am not done with some of my RMXP scripts lol I would hate to convert them if the new one is better.
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)
Lightness View Drop Down
Adept
Adept

Score: 767
Post Options Post Options   Quote Lightness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/12/2014 at 5:29pm
Good point, I guess I was never really disappointed that VX didn't have what I wanted. That just meant I didn't have to buy/learn a new maker. Plus I'd have to start over, and I think I can only manage one full game in this lifetime (if I can even manage to finish that lol)

Edited by Lightness - 2/12/2014 at 5:30pm
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)
thephantom View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Score: 1680
Post Options Post Options   Quote thephantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/12/2014 at 7:02pm
I feel the same way about RMXP+... haha.  So I am making my own game engine that is like 2003!! That's right! 

But if I was going to make a game with Rpg Maker, I would probably do it in RMXP!  I just bought myself a copy of RMXP at these amazing prices, provided here at our site!  Just in case in the future I want to make an RMXP game!!
   Likes  (1) Likes (1) : Lightness 
RpgLegend:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic