Skip to Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"All I can recommend is a wank marathon!" - LagunaX1Tigurus Fay2013-02-10 12:33:25

New Site: Ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thephantom View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Score: 1695
Post Options Post Options   Quote thephantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Site: Ideas
    Posted: 7/01/2016 at 5:08pm
I have recently learned some new web design skills which makes me feel like this site is more dated than ever, even though it is only 6 years old.  It feels more like 10 years old.  Anyway, I am thinking that if I can get the time and energy, I will be redoing this site.   My main goal for the new site are: simpler is better / less is more.

As for features I am not sure about.  Do we really need a place where people can upload and share their games and resources? 

Maybe the site can feature something else that is useful but not the cookie cutter "Rpg Maker Community" boring stuff.

What is missing from the greater Rpg maker community that you would like to see?
What would you like to see done with this website?

If you have any ideas please let me know by replying and commenting below.

Likes  (0) Likes (0)
RpgLegend:
Sponsored Links

Mageofanarky View Drop Down
Novice
Novice

Score: 2
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mageofanarky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/28/2016 at 11:23am
i was wondering if you were able to make online rpg web site builder to allow people to link there rpg games as a community like a community add on for server were you can have shops that the crators could sell 
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)
Mageofanarky View Drop Down
Novice
Novice

Score: 2
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mageofanarky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/28/2016 at 11:25am
and allow partying for fighting
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)
tehJ10 View Drop Down
Apprentice
Apprentice

Score: 245
Post Options Post Options   Quote tehJ10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2017 at 6:06am
"Phanxgames MK-3 BUT IN SPACE". I miss the good ol' days.
   Likes  (0) Likes (0)
IN YOUR MIIIIIIIIIND.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic